Private apartment with the best Castle views
The West Wing has been reintroduced as a self -catering apartment within the castle. With French doors opening onto the lawns from the sitting room, the views of the Atlantic and Outer Hebrides are spectacular.
At its heart of the apartment is a kitchen, with an Aga and every detail for those who love to cook! There is a sitting room with French doors leading on to the lawn, and private deck, perfect for late afternoon and evening sun. To the other side of the kitchen is a sun room which offers comfortable seating and a dining area with a patio offering a private seating area to enjoy the late morning and afternoon sun.
The apartment is accessed through the vineyard on the left side of the Castle as you approach from the drive. It comprises 3 bedrooms, one with superking size bed, one with a double bed and one with twin beds.
Available on a nightly basis, guests have their own private parking area.
- 2 double bedrooms with ensuite facilities
- 1 twin bedroom with a private bathroom
- Sitting room with direct access to the front lawn
- Additional WC and laundry room on the ground floor
- Kitchen: with 4 oven Aga, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, electric cooker, microwave
- Conservatory and dining area
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer
- Private garden and parking