A unique serviced apartment located in the castle tower
The tower is accessed via the main stairs in the Castle and comprises 2 bedrooms, one with superkingsize bed and one with a king size bed. It has a fully fitted kitchen, and 3 sitting rooms.
Available on a nightly basis the suite has access to the original tower built in 1860 and roof access looking over the turrets. Near the top of the tower is the compass rooom, a secluded sitting room that offers views in all 4 directions; across Glengorm, Mull and beyond to the outer Hebrides.
Guests of the Tower Rooms can enjoy their own private apartment as well as the main hall, library and dining room for morning breakfast.
Breakfast in the castle dining room is £20 per person and £5 for ages 12 and under. (Available when the bed and breakfast is open).
- 3 Sitting rooms: One with Satellite TV, CD / DVD, Internet
- Bathroom: bath with separate shower, separate toilet
- Kitchen: dishwasher, fridge-freezer, electric cooker, microwave,
- Washing machine, tumble dryer
- 2 double bedrooms
- Located in the Castle tower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 360º views overlooking Atlantic, Outer Hebrides and Glengorm Estate
- Suited to watching sunsets all year round
- Open fires in all public rooms
- Complimentary whisky in the library
- Free wifi is available in the hall
- Large cooked breakfasts using fresh free range eggs and locally made sausages. £20 per person and £5 for ages 12 and under.
Smoked salmon and haddock are supplied from Tobermory
- Packed lunches can also be arranged