A unique self- catering apartment located in the castle tower
The tower is accessed via the main stairs in the Castle and comprises 2 bedrooms, one with superking size bed and one with a king size bed. There is also a bed settee in one of the small sitting rooms. It has a fully fitted kitchen, and 3 sitting rooms.
Available on a nightly basis the suite has access to the original tower built in 1860 and roof access looking over the turrets. Near the top of the tower is the compass room, a secluded sitting room that offers views in all 4 directions; across Glengorm, Mull and beyond to the outer Hebrides.
- 3 Sitting rooms: One with Satellite TV, CD / DVD, Internet
- Bathroom: bath with walk in shower, separate toilet
- Kitchen: dishwasher, fridge-freezer, electric cooker, microwave,
- Washing machine, tumble dryer
- 2 double bedrooms
- Located in the Castle tower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 360º views overlooking Atlantic, Outer Hebrides and Glengorm Estate
- Suited to watching sunsets all year round