A cosy cottage on the driveway to the castle.
The Lodge, which used to be the post office for the estate, is situated at the castle gates and has its own garden.
In early summer it is surrounded by foxgloves in bloom. There is a cosy wood stove in the sitting room. The bedrooms are attractive and spacious.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom
- Sitting room, TV
- Dining area
- Kitchen with underfloor heating: electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Bathroom with separate shower and underfloor heating
- Wood stove in the living room
- Private garden, (please note it is not enclosed)