A cottage set in the hill land
Designed for couples, Cnoc Fuar has a double bedroom with wide open living area and fitted kitchen.
Situated by the road with a fenced in garden it is perfect for couples with dogs. The cottage lies midway between Tobermory and Glengorm and is the perfect base for the naturalist or walker.
Cnoc Fuar is set in rolling moorland, the haunt of red grouse, hen harrier and golden eagle. Red deer roam the hills above the cottage, while the volcano loch, Lochan ‘S Airde Beinn, lies a 30 minute walk away.
- Bedroom with a superking bed
- Open plan sitting room with dining area and kitchen, Freesat TV
- Kitchen: electric cooker, fridge, dishwasher,
microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Bathroom: bath with shower
- Wood burning stove in the living room
- Private garden
- Halfway between the castle and Tobermory