Spectacular views to the Outer Hebrides from every room.
The flat is located on the ground floor of the castle overlooking the front lawns.
There is also a deep Victorian pedestal bath – perfect for soaking in after a hard day’s fishing or walking. The kitchen houses what was once the castle strong room, complete with a solid steel door.
The entrance to the Terrace flat is down a stone staircase to the side of the Castle. There is an open fire in the flat and a plentiful supply of logs available from the wood store.
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 kingsize bedroom
- Sitting room: Freesat TV, CD / DVD,
- Dining room
- Bathroom: bath with separate shower
- Kitchen: dishwasher, fridge-freezer, electric cooker, microwave,
- Utility room: additional toilet, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Wood fire in the living room
- Overlooking Atlantic and Outer Hebrides
- Perfect for watching summer sunsets