A cosy cottage set away from it all
Lephin Cottage enjoys a very peaceful setting to the east of the castle and is accessed by a short farm track.
The cottage has spacious open plan kitchen dining room. The sitting room is very cosy with a wood burning stove. The shore is a ten minute walk with a number of secluded rocky bays to explore. Please note, the walk can be steep and rocky in places. Stay away from cliffs please.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single loft room
- Sitting-room, TV
- Large kitchen with dining area: electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Bathroom: bath and separate shower
- Washing machine with tumble dryer
- Wood stove in the living room
- Private garden
- Surrounded by fields in its own secluded setting