A cosy cottage set away from it all
Lephin Cottage enjoys a peaceful setting on its own to the east of the castle. It is accessed by its own quarter mile farm track which is usable by car.
The cottage has been refurbished with a spacious, light, open-plan kitchen and dining area with adjoining sitting room and wood burning stove.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin loft bedroom
- Large kitchen and dining area: electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer
- Adjoining sitting room: TV, bookcase, wood burning stove
- Bathroom with integral bath and shower
- Small bathroom with shower
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Free Wifi
- Large garden with two paved seating areas and outdoor furniture
- Surrounded by fields in its own secluded setting
Port Chill Bhraonain is a secluded rocky bay surrounded by cliffs overlooking Ardnamurchan. It is accessed by a steep path and is a ten minute walk away, which can also be steep and rocky in places. Please stay away from cliffs edges.
Lephin is set away from it all and many walks are easily reached from the front door. It is a great place to see much of the local wildlife including the resident white-tailed eagles.