Ensuite in the central tower
Situated above the main entrance, Crannach is a spacious room with a super king size bed. It has views of the castle lawns and the surrounding hills. The bathroom is very spacious with a deep Victorian bath and a separate walk-in shower.
Alarm clock, Bath and Shower, Coffee machine, Flat-screen TV, Hairdryer, iPod dock, Coffee making facilities, Radio, Towels.
- Overlooking the main drive and lawns
- Super king size bed
- Sunny south facing aspect
- Open fires in all public rooms
- Complimentary whisky in the library
- Free wifi is available in the hall
- Large cooked breakfasts using fresh free range eggs and locally made sausages. Smoked salmon and haddock are supplied from Tobermory
- Packed lunches can also be arranged