Serviced apartment located above the old stables
The Steadings is a serviced apartment that forms part of the former farm stables.
Throughout the apartment, attention has been paid to detail: The interior has been inspired by the local surroundings with solid oak, slate, sandstone and leather throughout.
The kitchen has been built for those who are passionate about food. Nearby is the Coffee Shop where fresh Glengorm produce from the farm and walled garden are available.
Not suitable for guests with young children or dogs.
Breakfast in the castle dining room is £20 per person (Available when the bed and breakfast is open).
- A fully equipped modern kitchen.
- Surround sound DVD system.
- Sky TV in living room and bedroom.
- Free Wifi.
- Jacuzzi bath and open log fire.
- Super kingsize bed.
- Walk-in shower. Washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Private outside seated area.
- Located by the Glengorm Coffee Shop
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Solid oak, slate, sandstone and leather throughout.
- Castle Breakfast (£20 per person) Large cooked breakfasts using fresh free range eggs and locally made sausages.
Smoked salmon and haddock are supplied from Tobermory