A spacious ensuite overlooking the Sound of Mull
Laorin is a mirror image of Mingary, facing to the north and east with views of the Ardnamurchan peninsula and the Sound of Mull. It has a super king size bed.
The room has a comfortable seating area and armchairs, perfect for reading and taking in the view. The bathroom is very spacious and has a large oval shaped bath, big enough for two!
Alarm clock, Bath or Shower, Coffee machine, DVD Player, Flat-screen TV, Free WiFi, Hairdryer, iPod dock, Coffee making facilities, Radio, Towels.
- One of the 2 largest castle bedrooms
- Super king size bed
- Views to the north and east, overlooking the Outer Hebrides and Ardnamurchan
- Suited to watching summer sunsets
- Open fires in all public rooms
- Complimentary whisky in the library
- Free wifi is available in the hall
- Large cooked breakfasts using fresh free range eggs and locally made sausages. Smoked salmon and haddock are supplied from Tobermory
- Packed lunches can also be arranged