A spacious ensuite looking out to the Outer Hebrides
Mingary is one of the largest castle bedrooms. It is very spacious with a super king size bed and seating in the bay window.Being situated on the corner of the castle it has views to the west and north; ideally suited to watching sunsets all year round.It looks out towards the Outer Hebrides, over the fields in front of the castle which are home to the farm’s highland cattle and blackface sheep. Mingary’s en-suite has a long and deep original Victorian bath.
Alarm clock, Bath, open walk-in shower, Coffee machine, DVD Player, Flat-screen TV, Free WiFi, Hairdryer, iPod dock, Coffee making facilities, Radio, Towels.
- One of the 2 largest castle bedrooms
- Super king size bed
- Views to the west and north, overlooking Atlantic and Outer Hebrides
- Suited to watching sunsets all year round
- Open fires in all public rooms
- Complimentary whisky in the library
- Free wifi is available in the hall
- Large cooked breakfasts using fresh free range eggs and locally made sausages. Smoked salmon and haddock are supplied from Tobermory
- Packed lunches can also be arranged