Our holiday home in nearby Tobermory Harbour.
The home on Breadlbane Street has been totally redesigned and is now fully refurbished to become Glengorm’s first ‘in-town’ accommodation in Tobermory, Scotland’s most picturesque harbour village.
Set above the harbour in the old fisherman’s quarter, the house is a short walk to the shops, pubs and restaurants. Breadalbane Street brings the best of Glengorm’s contemporary rural style into town for those who wish to enjoy the Western Isles from the bustle of its most iconic fishing village.
The cottage has a fenced garden and child and dog friendly.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 twin
- Sitting-room / dining room: TV, DVD, CD, Wifi
- Large kitchen : electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher
- Bathroom: bath and separate shower
- Laundry room located upstairs with a washing machine & tumble dryer
Please note this property has a steep staircase and steps to the kitchen and bathroom. Unfortunately it is not suitable for those with limited mobility.
- Wood fire in the living room
- Private garden
- Perfect for Tobermory shops and restaurants
- Ideal for families